• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2X4 Pictures

max 1

LOOKS good .i got mine last week.did u have to mode any thing fore the pipe to fit.i,am waiting fore new crank bearings and ceals .doing a 28.5 fore it this time,can,t wait.

max 1

Thanks Flint Man Hope To Have Mine Going This Wheak End .got My Parts Today.

flint mann

Redcatmt wins the prize lol, the fronts are Proline the rears are RamTech centerline alunimum with Silverback beadlocks all the way around

Last edited by a moderator:

Clubin

Banned
prostock said:
Clubin,
How is the 2WD so far?

BRC
My 5t will spin donughts around it, I think there is a ton of power loss in the gears. I am getting steel gears for it. See if that helps. I am running a 5t can on it so comparing it to my T isn't exactly fair I know.

prostock

The 5T, since I drove one I have been in love with that truck; it is for sure going to be my next 1/5th scale purchase!!!

Sorry guys didn't mean to jack the pic thread!

BRC

AlvaSpeed

Rob,

can I fit a 5T type body on it?

what pipe fits?

Clubin

Banned
AlvaSpeed said:
Rob,
can I fit a 5T type body on it?

what pipe fits?
5T body will fit, but it looks stupid, the 5T body is too small. I'm not a Rob, but I hope that helps.

I took mine out for a beating 2 tanks today in the gravel pits, no breakages, I am very happy with the performance.

I am running a can off of a 5T, with a O'Neill ported and machined 27.2. Gearing 29/31/25/25.

RampageHopUps

If anyone wants a smokin deal on one of these, I have two that I need to clear out. PM me. The first one may be taken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online