• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2X4 Pictures

Clubin

Banned
Thank you!! Thank you!! THat does look very beefy, I think the ones of us that have one coming will be very happy with them. HPI better look out!

You have a 5b too, how do they compare?

pup1970

HMMM< Very intersting. Not much kick up on the front, perfect for the 4wd conversion!!! definately not much in common with the baja 5b. I bet if someone had an extra mt, or tt, it would not take anything to convert.

RampageHopUps

There is clearance, so anyof the side pipes should work. I don't have any, but some of the early adopters will be able to tell right away.

mooman007uk

Banned
Man, for $399 for a roller is awesome value and 90% rampage 4x4 parts, even the front 4x4 hubs.

only problem I see is head to shock tower clearance for a pipe

I think I may see one of these 2x4's in my future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clubin

Banned
mooman007uk said:
Man, for $399 for a roller is awesome value and 90% rampage 4x4 parts, even the front 4x4 hubs.
only problem I see is head to shock tower clearance for a pipe

I think I may see one of these 2x4's in my future.
THat was kinda my thoughts when I seen it-I WANT ONE. Good these came as roller's. I'd rather them be that way, I have boxes of all the other stuff I need to make it go. lol

redcatmt

from the pics.,.....looks weird....no upper front arms....hummmm could this be a weak point?

just curious

Clubin

Banned
redcatmt said:
from the pics.,.....looks weird....no upper front arms....hummmm could this be a weak point?
just curious
The parts look exactly the same as what is on my MT, and I haven't broken one on there yet. Only time will tell.

flint mann

It is a RDlogics pipe that used to run on my baja and yes it is way way way too clean haven't ran it yet but that will change this weekend. A brand new 30.5cc power plant just achin to romp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.