• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

24mm hubs

boriqua935

Will the 24mm axle/hubs of a 5b fit on rampage mt? Which do I get? Do I get 4 5b rear hubs because rampage is 4x4? Has anyone done this mod?

chazman1117

I just did this on my Dunerunner. i purchased 4 rear 5b hubs, works like a charm. very simple change, just use a drift pin to push out the old pins. The hubs slide off and you reverse the process to reinstall. Some owners are using shrinkwrap, or silicone hose to insure the pins stay in place, i used a drop of CA glue.

RedRum

chazman1117 said:
I just did this on my Dunerunner. i purchased 4 rear 5b hubs, works like a charm. very simple change, just use a drift pin to push out the old pins. The hubs slide off and you reverse the process to reinstall. Some owners are using shrinkwrap, or silicone hose to insure the pins stay in place, i used a drop of CA glue.
Yep 4 rear hpi hubs and you get rid of the 23mm hub so you can run baja rims!!

DemonRC

When I had a TT, I bought the Vertigo axle extenders some time after I had my HPI hubs. Honestly I wish I didn't get the HPI hubs and just spent the money on the Vertigo extenders.

RedRum

DemonRC said:
When I had a TT, I bought the Vertigo axle extenders some time after I had my HPI hubs. Honestly I wish I didn't get the HPI hubs and just spent the money on the Vertigo extenders.
Dang James extenders on an already way wide buggy?? LOL:confused:

E5B

DemonRC said:
yup same here..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts