• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2009 Monster Truck World Finals at Diggers Dungeon

RampageHopUps

Great news, RampageHopUps.com will be supporting Large Scale Races at this year's Memorial Day event at Digger's Dungeon in Kill Devil hills, North Carolina. The dates are set for May 22-24th, with Electic, Nitro and Large Scale Racing. A new track has been developed for Large Scale use, so bring your trucks out for some side by side racing. You get extra points for painting trucks like GraveDigger, so I will have to get a hold of some clear MT bodies.

Mark this date on your calender, and watch here for more info as it becomes available.

http://www.nolimitrc.com/

and

http://www.gravedigger.com/dungeon

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

you don't know? as much money as you spend on rc'ing, you should spend on wifey. my wife loves my hobby!!! buy her something nice, thro your rigs in the truck, AND HOUL ASS!! she'll forget all bout that little trip. SEE YA AT THE TRACK!!

oh ya, and don't forget to come home with a small package for HER. you were thinking bout her the hole time......wright!?!

No Limit RC

Bring the wife with. There are a lot of things to do on the outerbanks of NC the weekend of the race. LOTS more info coming. stay tuned and I'm really looking forward to seeing some large scale monster trucks race!!

kryptonite

hey no limits, i went to the sight a few time but couldnt find an exact address for mapping out my trip. any help? oh ya. i'll be bringing wifey, dog, camper and 1 or 2 fosters(not the beer, kids lol)

RampageHopUps

I will have 2 kids and maybe a wife. I'll look for an address for you. I have it on e-mail somewhere.

No Limit RC

Address is 5650 Caratoke Highway (HWY 158) There are directions at the bottom of this page: http://www.gravedigger.com/dungeon Also, a lot of Gravedigger stuff says Kills Devil Hills but, the dungeon is actually in Poplar Branch NC.

You can camp at the event for free. There is limited electirc and no sewage, but we'll have port o potties available. You can bring generators. lots more info will be put out once the new website gets up.

kryptonite

Only 430 Miles!

so free camping. oh mann! that meens we have to come a day early. (don't threat'in me with a good time!) sounds like an option, but i'll be tryin to find a site close as we wana be there for a few days to see the sites.

No Limit RC

The NLRC website is almost done, but these flyers will be in the May issue of RC Car Action magazine. It should hit newstands around March 24th.

Full page monster truck ad

3269950884_edaf668d83.jpg

and the half page large scale ad:

3269951850_eb68340319.jpg

Notice both ads feature Rampage Hop ups.com

SWEET!!!

No Limit RC

News- RC Driver will be covering and Spektrum will be sending prizes! Rumors of a large scale project truck are leaking out :)

Bklyn77

I'll be going to North Carolina this year for that because I have family down there, also that same weekend is bike week at Myrtle Beach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.