• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

1st run today

Ron E

Contributor
ran the xb-e today for the first time, bone stock. loved it... going to sell my mcd evo3 comp, that i have over 2 grand in, (my baby). thats how much i like the xb-e. i'm for sure going with everything 7075rc makes and a leopard motor, not that it's slow stock, i just want more. also need to get the 5.5 bullett connectors put on so i can run my new lipo's. really looking forward to modding this buggy, once it's done and the mcd sells i think i'll buy a 2nd one. by by mcd, the xb-e is my new love. thanks Obeast44 for all the help with the xb-e, really appreciate it man.

out with the old

ronsgaragetoys074.jpg

ronsgaragetoys075.jpg

in with the new

squirt-xbe011.jpg

squirt-xbe016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xbeNewb

What are those wheels/tires on the MCD? I'd think they'd look good on my XB-E.

I'm guessing Baja Rear Desporado with Hostile Mini MX on the back and baja fronts with Mini MX on front?

xbeNewb

Obeast44 said:
Its rears on all 4 corners :)
Just priced those wheels/tires/inserts out at DDM... :eek: . I might have to stick with the stockers for a while longer. Add in the cost of the HPI adapters and I can burn through a few sets of stock tires before I'd have covered the cost

rob64n

Contributor
xbeNewb said:
Just priced those wheels/tires/inserts out at DDM... :eek: . I might have to stick with the stockers for a while longer. Add in the cost of the HPI adapters and I can burn through a few sets of stock tires before I'd have covered the cost
keep your eye on DDM's deal of the day because those wheels and tires pop up often, or even better buy the Hot Bodies tires they hook really well and half the price

rob64n

Contributor
here they are on my XB and my MT

Power-Jam-10-S.jpg

DSCN1684.JPG

Power-Jam-10-S.jpg

DSCN1684.JPG

/monthly_2011_08/Power-Jam-10-S.jpg.191faa994a0122bc318feabcadf0f755.jpg

/monthly_2011_05/DSCN1684.JPG.b64c941c90808fba3a998b056a4d64db.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.