• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

1/5 Castle Link Graph Viewer

hamster huey

I have the Castle Link graph viewer now. It came with the newest version of castle link. From what I understand it works with one of the ESCs currently out (not a car one).

I was told by someone at castle a while back the new castle 1/5 esc coming out in fall will be able to store and graph runs! Itll be very similar to the eagle tree v3 except built in to the ESC!

Im hoping it will use the grapher thats now out. Now that Ive seen the graph Im pumped! The current grapher has: min,average,max, and time for:

voltage

ripple

current

amphours

watts

temp

rpm

throttle in

power out

hamster huey

Whats MMP? Mamba Max Pro? Are you using eagle tree or castle graphing? What is castle talking about the new 1/5 esc is the first car esc with graphing? Arent there other car ones that already did that?

Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

hamster huey said:
I have the Castle Link graph viewer now. It came with the newest version of castle link. From what I understand it works with one of the ESCs currently out (not a car one).
I was told by someone at castle a while back the new castle 1/5 esc coming out in fall will be able to store and graph runs! Itll be very similar to the eagle tree v3 except built in to the ESC!

Im hoping it will use the grapher thats now out. Now that Ive seen the graph Im pumped! The current grapher has: min,average,max, and time for:

voltage

ripple

current

amphours

watts

temp

rpm

throttle in

power out
I just got a pro to build an 2wd sc for next season and it doesn't have the data logging Castle Graph Viewer in it. The XL mamba is first car ESC that has this capability to date. It'd be nice if it made its way down. I guess Ill still use my eagle tree to record that data.

The xl is a 8s system and Ive heard they are coming out with one that can handle more than 8s!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts